Friday, June 27, 2014

The Murder Farm

The Murder FarmThe Murder Farm by Andrea Maria Schenkel

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is a fictional account of a true story and is told in an unconventional way. Interviews are given to people who live near where a gruesome murder has taken place. Chilling accounts are given as we hear from the friend of the little girl that was murdered as well as other friends and neighbors of the family. The story gradually unfolds as we learn the fate of the entire family and their maid.

Its a short read but one that packs a punch. I was pulled in right from the beginning and couldn't put it down til it was finished. Definitely made me want to double check my locks at night. Creepy and scary its a must read for mystery fans.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...